I spent last night working on the Report Button functionality. So far the players can vote someone out, the game state counts the votes after the timer has expired, or when everyone has voted, and then it announces who has been voted out. I need to make a few additions but most of the functionality is there.
Next steps with the Report Button :
- Make the mouse cursor show up when voting screen is visible (at the moment I’m using the windows key to make the cursor appear)
- Add skip button functionality
- Kill the player who has been voted out – In future add the cinematic of the player being evacuated from the base
- Show who has voted for who when the votes have been cast
- Place the report button somewhere in the level and only let it be activated after a game has started